A little skin show is always marked as beautiful. Be it an Indian attire or a western one or maybe an Indo -western one , a little skin show can harm none ! So here i am with a pretty simple DIY-halter- customisable-top ! And yes, you can make it look different each time! So without further ado, lets jump right into it! 😉
what you will need :
- A t-shirt of your choice .(preferably with no prints on it)
- A Scissors ✂️.
- Measuring tape.
- Tailors’ chalk.
- Thread .(preferably in the colour of your tee)
- A few iron-on patches .(for ur tee)
- Hook and loop fasteners.
- A fabric glue or any adhesive that has a good grip.
- a few all-pins.
How To :
- Lay the t-shirt you have chosen on a flat surface and smoothen up any wrinkles (or iron it .. or put it under ur bed and sleep over it … just make it smooth 😝😂)
- Fold the tee in half
- Now mark a curve starting from the sleeves of the tee and cut along it as shown in the image.
- Now , cut along the neck portion like so…
- Now , fold the neck portion and sew it through making a little socket for the thread (u use this to tie the top around your neck )
- Insert the thread thingy through the socket!
- For a detailed tutorial please do watch the video linked below
- after you have finished making your halter top its time to make it customisable !
- Take a few iron on patches and stick a piece of hook and loop fasteners on them .
- Choose where you want to put ur patches on and paste some fasteners in there too using a fabric glue or any glue with a good grip.
- you can now grip your iron on patches using the hook and loop fasteners you placed ! You can place a new patch each time you wear it ! And patches are quite trend so it looks cool too !
So there you have your very own customisable halter-top !!
(Note: the images and videos used maybe a subject to copyright)
👉The Idea has been inspired from many of those YouTube tutorials ♥️